May 14, 2010
The team returned to Honolulu this week from a successful CIO Healthcare Summit in Scottsdale, Arizona, and we’d like to extend a special thank you to all of the delegates and sponsors who participated in the event!
Pictures of the event can be found on our Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cdmmediaevents/
Highlights of this year’s agenda included:
- Dr. Charles Kennedy’s, VP Health IT, Wellpoint, National Health IT Policy Committee, keynote on the HITECH Act
- The CIO Executive Visions Panels on improving patient care, moderated by Jack Santos, CIO Executive Strategist, Burton Group
- Steve Aylward’s, GM, Health & Life Sciences, Microsoft, presentation on solutions and technologies that enable better care and outcomes
The CIO Executive Think-tank sessions, which were new to this year’s summit agenda, allowed executives to have candid conversations in a roundtable, sponsor-free environment. With no pre-determined discussion topics, executives were able to guide the conversation around the issues that were most important to them and their organizations.
The next CIO Healthcare Summit will be held December 12-15, 2010. If you’re interested in participating in the event, please contact Nick Backhouse, Event Director, CIO Healthcare Summit at 808-694-3600 or email@example.com.
February 18, 2010
For this year’s CIO Finance Summit, CDM Media pulled together some of the most engaging and innovative CIOs and IT executives from the finance industry to form the CIO Content Development Committee. This year’s committee members include:
- Harvey Koeppel, Executive Director, Center for CIO Leadership, CIO Finance Summit Master of Ceremonies and CIO Content Development Committee Chairman
- Duane Good, EVP, Head of Risk Systems Infrastructure, HSBC North America
- Sudhir Nair, SVP, Business Technology, Bank of America
- Rob McIsaac, CIO and Group VP, First Citizens Bank
- H.P. Bunaes, SVP, Director, Risk Management Information and Technology, Sun Trust Bank
- Angelo Valletta, CIO and SVP, Sun National Bank
- Paul Jameson, Global Director for Financial Industry, Cisco Systems
The CIO Content Development Committee plays a critical role in determining the topics that are discussed at the CIO Finance Summit. An end-user driven agenda ensures that all CIO and technology executive attendees will get critical information from the event’s panel discussions, workshops, and case studies.
So, a big welcome and thank you to all of this year’s CIO Finance Summit Content Development Committee members. We’re looking forward to a great event!
For more information about the technology event, go to the CIO Finance Summit site.
January 21, 2010
Clear your calendars…announcing CDM Media’s 2010 event schedule:
Information on becoming a summit delegate can be found on each event’s site.
If you’re interested in sponsoring a CDM Media event, check out the CIO Summits site for more information.
And a big thank you to all of the delegates and sponsors who made CDM Media’s 2009 events a huge success! We look forward to working with you in 2010.